Thursday, August 2, 2012

^.^

Hey Everyone!


I was on vacation for the majority of July so there isn't too much to update but I wanted to post a few things today as we countdown the days until everyone is back on campus! As I'm sure you've all been dying to see.. I snapped a few shots of the new Mini Moes set up to add to the reno pictures in my last post.

Anyways, besides campus muploads I have been keeping busy in the office since my return from vacation. Besides planning for training week I have started working on a House Council Handbook. This will be available online for all students who are interested in getting more involved within their residences for the coming year. 

Next week I will be participating in Mental Health First Aid Training with Nick, Rachel, and Tessa. Mental Health is a growing concern on campuses nationwide and we hope to take a lot away from this training to benefit students.  

I will also be doing Risk Management and Event Planning training next week which will be relayed back to the House Presidents and Residence Staff.



As you can see in Kaleigh's post below we have some awesome events to look forward to during Frosh Week, if you haven't checked out the events here are the facebook links:
For tickets to all of these events and sweet frosh week swag don't forget to order your Frosh Kit! Tickets to most events will also be available at the Info Desk during the first week of school. 

That's all for now - see you soon! 

Jessie 

No comments:

Post a Comment